6.09.2012

text me maybe...

Dearest Sarby and Jujy. 

As you know.. i have been driving a lot lately.. 
trying to get moi hours in. and it's always interesting to watch what other people do in the car. Shave, eat, text, fold laundry, etc etc. But you know what's even more interesting? I think it's hilarious when people sing in the car. yes it is so very fun. but, you look like a foooool. :) and then the other day i came across this post on facebook. 
A couple weeks ago while i was still in school, my friend and i--in my english class-- were talking about how great life would be if it was like a musical/movie. When a song came on in a restaurant or at the mall and everyone would get up and dance..in sync. imagine it! and then i was thinking about how fun it would be to be in a flash mob... it would be a BLAST! im sad i've never been in one...

swish.what.a.shame.
love,
Hamhambitybamflam

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is such a cute blog!! I have sat here just reading all your posts...you guys are so creative! I miss you!
    -Whitney

    ReplyDelete